A sketchy leak published by Twitter account LeaksApplePro claims to reveal some information about the upcoming iPhone models.
They suggest that Apple will include a 1TB storage tier on the Pro models for the first time, something first discussed by Jon Prosser earlier this year. Currently, the iPhone 12 Pro has non-expandable storage of up to 512GB.
LAP also reiterates Kuo’s claims of Touch ID making a return to the next iPhone, but says it will be under the display on the Pro models and embedded in the power button on the standard iPhone 12S, similar to the iPad Air 4.
ProMotion, the technology that offers 120Hz refresh rate, is apparently “100%”, as Apple failed to release the feature with the iPhone 12 due to battery life concerns.
Other improvements and changes noted:
- $50 price increase for the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max models
- A15 Bionic, providing a “30% speed improvement”
- Vastly improved battery lfie
- No port-less models this year, despite previous claims from Kuo and other trusted sources
- Bronze colour for the Pro models
It is important to note, however, some of this information has been shared in the past and may not be true. The leaker in question has previously been incorrect with other claims. Please let us know what you think of these ‘leaks’.