Microsoft has updated the Teams app for iPhone and iPad with support for using natural language to search for messages (“search the way you talk”).
Additional improvements include a Caller ID for voicemail messages, the ability to view spotlighted participiants in a meeting and spelling suggests for incorrectly spelt words.
– Hide previews on notifications to protect sensitive data (with Intune).
– Search the way you talk. Natural language support when searching for messages.
– Spelling suggestions for search terms that might be spelled incorrectly.
– Caller ID for voicemail messages.
– Call controls (mute, hang up, etc.) always show on the screen and even more options show on iPad.
– View spotlighted participants in a meeting.
The update also includes several performance and bug fixes.