Microsoft Remote Desktop for iOS has been updated with minor improvements and fixes for many issues that were occurring.
The update, version 10.0.6, fixes VoiceOver problems, incorrect crash reports and connectivity issues with specific regions. It also brings some UI improvements – tapping back will take you back to the last active session.
- Fixed a number of VoiceOver accessibility issues.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to connect with Turkish credentials.
- Sessions displayed in the switcher UI are now ordered by when they were launched.
- Tapping the back button in the Connection Center now takes you back to the last active session.
- Swiftpoint mice are now released when switching away from the client to another app.
- Improved interoperability with the Windows Virtual Desktop service.
- Fixed crashes that were showing up in error reporting.
You can download Remote Desktop for free, on iPad or iPhone.