Apple has released macOS Big Sur Beta 5 to registered developers, one day after it released the fifth beta of iOS 14, watchOS 7 and tvOS 14.
This beta does not support the 2020 27-inch iMac, Apple says. If you install it on that machine, it’s likely you’ll end up reinstalling macOS Catalina.
We’ll cover changes, fixes and bugs in the beta below. Keep refreshing for updates.
- Edits made in Markup are now saved
- Home folder is now actually delete if you choose to do so
- Weather widget updates at quicker intervals
- Weather widget displays temperature in correct format
- Apps can now be opened after you update them
- Mac shows as updated after restart
- New Screen Mirroring icons in menu bar and control center
- Appearance icons in System Preferences updated
- Apple has fixed Digital Color Picker icon