Apple has released a new version of the Apple Developer app for iPhone, iPad and Mac with improvements to the search, user interface changes and much more. It comes as it officially announced WWDC 2021, taking place from June 7.
The update, currently rolling out now, brings improvements to the search tab and how it displays results. The Discover tab has also been redesigned and is built for larger displays, while navigation on the iPad app has been overhauled with the introduction of the sidebar, a feature first introduced with iPadOS 14.
- Explore a new Discover tab experience on iOS 14 with improved support for larger displays.
- Navigate content using the new sidebar on iPadOS 14.
- We’ve improved the Search tab on iOS 14, making it easier to find the content you want to watch.
- We’ve extended login session duration.
- We’ve fixed bugs and added various other enhancements.
The Apple Developer app is available on iOS, iPadOS, macOS and tvOS for free from the App Store.