Twitter has officially announced its Twitter Blue subscription tier after months of leaks and rumours about what could be included in the first paid-plan for the platform.
Blue, which is available from today in Canada and Australia, will cost $3.49 CAD or $4.49 AUD. It includes the following features:
- Undo Tweet: set a customisable timer of up to 30 seconds before a tweet is sent, allowing to correct mistakes before it goes live
- Bookmark Folders: organise tweets by folders for better organisation
- Reader Mode: remove unwanted elements in a thread, turn tweets into easy to read text.
- Exclusive Customer Support: subscribers can follow a new Twitter account for dedicated support
- Customisation: access to colourful app themes, app icons and more
Twitter has launched a @TwitterBlue account for subscribers to follow and keep up to date with the latest features and improvements.